Translate

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Photoshop

Just a mini update today.

I've been playing around with photoshop lately. I figure, I've got it, might as well use it! I've been brightening up old pictures and it's fun! It was terribly frustrating for a little while. I wish I had a book or something so I could understand it all better. All the videos and tutorials out there either assume I know absolutely nothing about photoshop, or they assume that I know all the jargon and where everything is located. I don't. Terribly frustrating, but I'm working through it.


Ta-dah! Before and after:


It's cool what a couple of little tricks can do. Maybe I'll apply them to whatever wedding shots we end up with. I'm not hiring a professional photographer. They're way too expensive. Shame really.


No comments:

Post a Comment