Translate

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wedding Invitations

Here are some of the wedding invitations Jack and I are considering.


This one we like because it matches the font of our save-the-date stamp that I posted yesterday. It's just that for 100 invitations, it'll come to $234, plus RSVPs equals $407. I just really don't have that in my budget of $4,000 with 155 guests.

Next is this pretty number by Three Eggs Design.

Blue and Pink Rose Printable Wedding Invitation Set 

And last, but definitely not least:

Carolina Wedding Invitation

I especially like this one, not only for it's vintage feel, but because the customer can choose many different things in this design.

Carolina Bridal Shower Complete Set DIY PRINTABLE 
Carolina Bridal Shower Complete Set DIY PRINTABLE 
Carolina Thank You Cards DIY PRINTABLE
And look at this! Wouldn't it be fun to frame this and have your guests sign around it like a guestbook?
Custom Carolina Art Print 8x10 

I ordered samples from Minted a few days ago. After they arrive, we'll finally make a decision. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment