Translate

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Dear Upstairs Neighbors

Dear Upstairs Neighbors,

You're not the only ones who live in this building. If you're going to play your guitar extra loud for more than 30 minutes, please don't make it be the same six chords over and over again. I will be forced to continue to play my delightful country music as loud as I can to drown you out. (My nice next door neighbors moved out, so I don't have to worry about offending them.)

Signed,
I hope your hands get run over by a Mack truck.


Anyway, isn't this a pretty dress? I'm thinking about doing something summery for our wedding since it's just a backyard barbecue sort of shindig.


And instead of flowers, I'm going to mark the aisle with paper pinwheels. The kids can have them when the ceremony is over. 


Our colors are (loosely) white, aqua/teal and coral. Since it's such a laid-back sort of ordeal, I don't think I need to stick to the colors. I mean, the napkins are going to be paper and the china is plastic, if that says anything. Turns out, it's cheaper to get tablecloths that are "like linen" instead of plastic ones. Who knew? Got lucky there.

No comments:

Post a Comment