Translate

Saturday, June 9, 2012

iPhones

My mother got herself an iPhone after I talked her into it. She used her last phone until the buttons stopped working and then tried to get the same phone (refurbished) but couldn't find it, then complained that she was going to have to get an iPhone.



Here's her first conversation with me via text:
Bigger!

Speaking of iPhones, my brother introduced me to this cool app: SMS Rage Faces. I use the free version, but because of it's convenience, I'd spend the 0.99 for it! Here's the conversation my brother and I had this morning when he sent me a picture of his early lunch. My Ma and Step-Dad bought us a big case of potpies from Sam's yesterday (I'm the one on the right):


And here's another nursery I designed!!


Coral Nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment